***** IMPORTANT ***** You must RE-ENROLL your Kroger card EVERY year!!!
If you haven’t signed up yet, or need to re-enroll, directions are below. This only takes 2-3 minutes. Please share with family and friends!
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
Organization: Friends of Troop 121
Organization Number: 63400
* Register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com
* Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Click on Sign In or Create an Account at www.krogercommunityrewards.com
* If you are a new online customer, click on Create an Account.
* Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by
- entering zip code
- clicking on favorite store
- enter your email address
- create a password
- agree to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (63400) or name of organization (Friends of Troop 121), select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for our troop until after your register your card(s)
Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Thank you to those families who linked their Kroger cards to the community rewards program. Just by shopping at Kroger you have provided additional funds to help support our troop!