Come out for the Troop 121 50th Anniversary Fellowship Weekend! The forecast looks great for all our outdoor events. The schedule is below, as well as a few reminders to help make the weekend great for everyone.
- We have plenty of room at all the events, so feel free to come out even if you did not get a chance to register. Please bring your family.
- The Saturday golf outing was canceled due to lack of registrants.
- Bring camp chairs for Saturday. They will help us with space, and they are more comfortable than the picnic tables.
- We will have patches and troop class b t-shirts for sale on Saturday, as well as a silent auction with a variety of price ranges. Come prepared!
- Please bring your completed Troop 121 Time Capsule Individual Worksheet to add to our time capsule to be opened at our 75th Anniversary. We will have blank forms available for those who need them.
- Adult social hour at the Strickler’s home on Commander Ct. in Bloomington – 5:30 – 7:00 pm
- Dinner at Nick’s English Hut on Kirkwood Ave – 7:30 – 10:00 pm
Saturday (All events at Moose Lodge)
- Golf outing canceled due to lack of registrants
- Fellowship starts at 3:30 pm
- Bounce house
- Yard Games
- Trail mix bar
- Dinner at 5:30
- Trivia at 5:50
- Program at 6:00 pm
- Photos at 7:00 pm
- Ends 9:00 pm
Sunday (All events at McCormick’s Creek State Park)
- Coffee and fellowship at Deer Run Shelter 9:00 – 10:00 am
- Breakfast 10:00 am (Free will offering)
- Chapel 10:30 am
- Hike 11:00 am